Latest Instagrams
0
January 12, 2019

A QUICK PHOTOSHOOT

     So, I had some free time yesterday and I took it as a chance to refresh my blog with a brand new blog post. In this article I will discuss some warm boots I received from a popular fashion brand Rosegal.
     Firstly, I noticed that my old sneakers aren't capable of handling the upcoming winter season, so I browsed for some awesome boots with built-in fur inside. I found some really interesting ones here. After many confusing tries to pick the best option because all the items looks amazing and eye attracting, I decided to choose this rich white high plus cotton snow boots. What made me choose it is it reasonable price which you get a high fashion taste with a warm material for such a price $45. Currently you'll find the product is sold out, but you can still find more similar winter boots just right here (note that shipping all over the world is FREE for orders over $45).
As you see I combined with this boots a black zipped jeans from Guylook I reviewed before, with a Converse bomber jacket to make sure cold cannot have a way to get through to me. A XOTICGEAR hat is a must as the old readers of this blog already knew. The white flames hat is actually flaming when the weather is hot, But as you see it's cold right here so I couldn't get my flaming hat to flame. Anyway, when the weather is above 30c all these black flames on the hat turn just like actual flame with realistic fire texture, I just can't express how much I loved this work from the xoticgear staff, you guys did an actual great job. Thank you for this masterpiece flaming on my head.
     Well, this post came to its end at least for me unlike you who will scroll down and explore these amazing products.

     Please leave a feedback so I will know you read this. and don't forget to follow me on instagram where I'm more active.
Best regards.


ITEMS SHOWN ON THE PICTURES:
Flaming Hat by Xotic Gear
Bomber Jacket by Converse
Zipped Jeans by Guylook
Snow Boots by Rosegal


No comments:

Sponsored Brands