Latest Instagrams
0
April 27, 2018

Snake's Skin

* this post is dedicated to HATersnapback *
Good evening. Been a long time no see! 
Since I'm not more active on my blog I invite you to follow me on Instagram, so you can always be updated to what I got new and everything I would share with people who are interested  in what I do and my adventure through the compute and the internet world.
So, I wanted to share a new post with you by uploading many pictures I had taken a month now. But, I didn't have chance to post this until now. cuz I was upgrading from my old laptop to a budget self built desktop. so it will handle all my needs "for now at least" happily I'm writing this article on it. I'm happy with my new machine, ( I may write an article about it )
Let me tell you about this post, as you seeing me wearing that eye catcher Snake's skin backpack I got it from HATersnapback. I'm actually satisfied with the bag it feels premium and comfortable wearing it is small but still useful for light traveling or daily lifestyle.
That's what I got to say this time. see you on Instagram. 
Follow me @lbvd.3gp 



PURCHASE LINKS:

~ Hat: here
~Tee: here
~Bag: here
~Pant: here
~Shoes: here


Advertise here

No comments:

Sponsored Brands